17 - 19 September, 2019
Novotel London West
+44 (0) 207 368 9465
Conference Day One - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Friday, October 18th, 2019
11:20 AM Fireside Chat: Gaining an enterprise-wide view of your data– How can you implement a data management strategy that increases transparency across the business and aids accurate decision-making?
- Examining best-practice data management - How data is managed, regulated and structured across the firm so you can use it in a manageable way?
- Using data to take your operations division to the next level - How to create a data community to support the enterprise in every functional area what are the steps in investment operations, how we can use the data to take the operations to the next level?
- Embedding a data culture across the firm - How to use your data to enhance your business decisions and risk management
- The best practices of collecting and storing data for regulatory purposes - How can you manage your data in a way that you can easily extract exactly what you need at any point at time?
- Building a technologically driven data hub - What steps should you take to ensure you have the right technology in place to make the most of your data?
Conference Day Two - Thursday 19th September 2019
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
12:40 PM All Star Panel: Building the next-generation operations team - How can you foster a culture of innovation to enable your team to thrive in the highly data and tech driven landscape?
- Building resilience into corporate strategy - How should you set up your teams to thrive in fast paced and evolving environment?
- How is technology changing the way teams are working together and their functions and what is the best team structure to succeed in a highly automated and tech driven industry?
- Creating a culture of innovation within the organization - What strategies can you put in place to ensure that everybody is driving change?
- Addressing the digital skill gap and the need to innovate - What skills should you now be looking for when hiring for the future?
- How do you justify the ROI of long-term solutions intended to draw and develop the best talent?