17 - 19 September, 2019
Novotel London West
+44 (0) 207 368 9465
Managing Director and Global Head of Private Capital Services Product Management
RBC Investor & Treasury Services
Conference Day Two - Thursday 19th September 2019
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
11:50 AM 360 Perspective: New horizons in alternatives - How can you automate manual processes and scale-up your operations for complex assets and instruments?
- How are investment operations adapting to the huge uptake in alternatives - What steps are being taken to reduce reliance on manual processes and spreadsheets?
- What strategie are the buy side putting in place in the next 24 months to mitigate the cost and challenges of supporting alternatives and private debt?
- Investing in best-of-breed tools for specialised asset classes - What solutions are available?
- Thriving in a new world of alternatives- How can you best manage your operational risk across a broader variety of non-traditional assets?
- How to respond to new trading strategies timely enabling front to back integration and speedy on-boarding of new alternative assets?
- What can asset managers do to adapt to thediversification trend into private capital – is setting up a dedicated PERE arms the best solution?