17 - 19 September, 2019
Novotel London West
+44 (0) 207 368 9465
Head of Financial Market Infrastructure and Derivatives
Conference Day Two - Thursday 19th September 2019
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
10:00 AM Regulatory Keynote Panel: Which new regulatory changes are expected to shape Buy Side Investment Operations in the year ahead and how can you best prepare for them now
- Navigating through Global and EU reporting obligations - What is the biggest paradigm shift?
- 10 Years anniversary of G20 commitment to improve the derivatives market – How are the authorities and industry players embracing the changes in the industry?
- What is the latest implementation status of phase three of initial margin (IM) requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives and what are the best practice use cases for implementing them?
- How has AIFMD impacted the level of integration of the EU AIF market and the structure of the EU depositories market?
- Benchmark regulation - How can you best manage the volume of contractual work and new risks involved?