17 - 19 September, 2019
Novotel London West
+44 (0) 207 368 9465
Conference Day One - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Friday, October 18th, 2019
9:20 AM COO Keynote Panel: Assessing the top 3 transformational trends shaping investment operations - How are the leading European buy side firms adapting now to thrive in a technology driven landscape?
- Which types of technological innovation are going to transform investment operations and the way you work over the next 10 years?
- The convergence of technology and operations- Leveraging FinTech across multiple functions to create a flexible model for longevity
- Agile front to back consolidation- How can operations support any changes in trading strategies quickly and efficiently allowing for best investment decisions?
- How can you prepare your investment operations division toadapt to the ever-increasing expansion into cross asset products and instruments?
Conference Day Two - Thursday 19th September 2019
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
12:40 PM All Star Panel: Building the next-generation operations team - How can you foster a culture of innovation to enable your team to thrive in the highly data and tech driven landscape?
- Building resilience into corporate strategy - How should you set up your teams to thrive in fast paced and evolving environment?
- How is technology changing the way teams are working together and their functions and what is the best team structure to succeed in a highly automated and tech driven industry?
- Creating a culture of innovation within the organization - What strategies can you put in place to ensure that everybody is driving change?
- Addressing the digital skill gap and the need to innovate - What skills should you now be looking for when hiring for the future?
- How do you justify the ROI of long-term solutions intended to draw and develop the best talent?