The Largest and Fastest Growing Gathering of Buy Side COOs and Heads of Investment Operations
Attracting over 350 leaders with representation from the biggest names on the buy side, InvestOps brings together the ‘who is who’ from the full value chain- buy side, sell side, regulators and technology providers.
Walk away with practical insights on how to best transform your operating model, address regulatory complexities streamline front-back cross-asset workflow, exploit new data and analytics capabilities and much more.
“No other event brings together so many buy side alongside major market participants from the full value chain to overcome major operational challenges - A unique networking experience.”
Jim Kearney, Global Head of Investment Operations
Be Inspired, Learn From:
Chief Compliance Officer
Amundi Asset Management London
Global Trade Services Director
Franklin Templeton Investments
Head of Regulatory Reporting & Oversight
Head of Global Regulatory Development
AXA Investment Managers
APG Asset Management
Standard Life Aberdeen
The Only Meeting Place for Leading Buy Side Heads of Investment Operations
- Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Amundi Asset Management
- Aberdeen Standard Investments
- State Street Global Advisors
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Natixis Investment Managers
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- AXA Investment Managers
- HSBC Global Asset Management
- Wellington Management
- Northern Trust Asset Management
- Pictet Asset Management
- Aviva Investors
- Fidelity Investments
- Erste Asset Management
- Schroders Investment Management
- Legg Mason
- Insight Investment
- NN Investment Partners
- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Man Group
- Investec Asset Management
- M&G Investments
- RBC global asset management
Your One-Stop-Shop To Address All Your Top Investment Operations Priorities
1. Create an enterprise-wide data management strategy to increase transparency across the business and aid accurate decision-making
2. Transform you operational business models to generate alpha and grow your AUM
3. Integrate agile, future-proof technology to maximise front-to-back efficiency and overcome legacy architecture
4. Thrive in a new world of alternatives and manage your operational risk across a broader variety of non-traditional assets
5. Address the latest regulatory requirements including derivatives reforms, MIFID, SFTR, and benchmark reform
6. Foster a culture of innovation to enable your team to thrive in the highly data and tech driven landscape
Why Is InvestOps A Must-Not-Miss?
5 Star Speakers
Be inspired by 50+ speakers representing the ‘who is who’ in investment operations, as they share their practical insights on the do’s and don’ts to build a winning division.
5 Star Content
As the only agenda designed by the buy side for the buy side, have all your major investment operations priorities addressed in 3 value-packed days.
5 Star Networking
With all the major players from the full value chain exclusively under one roof at one time, this is your only opportunity to build your network with key market leaders.
With All The Major Players In One Place Can You Afford Not To Be There?
"The must-attend event if you are looking to overhaul your operations and overcome key regulatory and technology challenges over the next 12 months."
Pierre Friry, Head of Middle Office